In the diet to lose the belly, it is essential to spend more energy than is ingested and practice localized physical activity to burn calories and burn accumulated fat. The ingestion of plenty of water is also important for good hydration and for the intestine to function properly, increasing the effect of the diet.
Diet to lose belly in a week
The menu of the diet to lose belly should be low in fat, sugar, alcoholic beverages, and be rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. See a list of foods high in sugar.
Here is an example of a typical menu to lose belly:
- Breakfast: 1 glass (250 ml) of milky orange juice and 30 g of carrot + 30 g of granola-type cereals + 1 coffee without sugar.
- Morning snack: 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- Lunch: 200 g of lettuce, arugula, tomato, and onion salad and garnished with
- lemon garnished with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and ginger + 1 medium grilled turkey breast (100 g) + 150 g of steamed beets and chayote.
- Dinner: 1 plate (300g) of vegetable soup or chicken consommé + 2 wholemeal toasts + 1 pear with a shell for dessert.
- Evening snack (optional): 1 natural yogurt without sugar
The diet must be adapted according to the objective to be achieved, the type of physical activity carried out, and personal preferences.
Diet to lose belly and increase muscle mass
In a diet to lose belly and gain muscle mass, the secret is to increase physical exercise and consume foods rich in protein after training.
A simple trick is 30 minutes before training you should eat 1/2 French bread or 2 toasts with half a fruit, and after training take a strawberry shake with banana and natural yogurt for example; All these indications will help the development of the muscles worked.
In the diet to lose belly, it is very important not to spend many hours without eating and you should avoid fried foods and alcoholic beverages. Alcohol contains 7 calories per gram, so beer has around 100 calories and on very hot days you don’t drink just one beer, so you must be careful.
There are no reviews yet.